About this Policy
Information We Collect
Contact Information: We may collect your name and email address. We may also collect your telephone number and street address. From time to time, we may also collect other electronic contact information like your user name.
Information About You: For example, we may collect information about homes you like. If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your work history or education.
Other information: We collect user browsing behavior. We also collect information about your computer, like the type of browser you use, or your IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information). We may collect this information using tracking tools like cookies and web beacons. To learn more about our tracking activities, please click here .
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information when you register on one of our websites. We also collect information when you apply for a job online.
We collect information from you passively. We use common tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons to collect information passively. Click here to learn more about our use of tracking tools.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests. For example, we may use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use your information to help us understand you. This includes analyzing how this site is used. We also use your information to make website improvements. We also may use information to customize your browsing experience. We may do these activities using the tracking technologies described here.
- For security purposes. We may need to use information to protect our website and our users. We may also use information to protect our company or our affiliates.
- To promote PulteGroup and our related companies. For example, we use your information to send you marketing materials. We may also use your information to notify you of new products or features.
- To send you transactional communications. For example, we use your information to notify you about your account. We may also send you other information about our relationship with you.
|We may share your information as follows:
||Can you limit?
|Among our brands. Our brands include Del Webb, Pulte, Centex and DiVosta.
|If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, if we are required to file reports with government agencies or in response to a court order or subpoena.
|With our vendors or partners. For example, we may share your information with third parties we hire to provide services like operating our website.
|In the event that all or part of our company transfers ownership. For example, we may share information with actual or potential buyers of our company. We will share your information with a new owner. We may also sell all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
|For other reasons we might describe to you.
||In some circumstances
|On our interactive forums. We may also allow you to submit comments on our sites. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should not disclose your personal information in such a forum if you do not want it shared publicly.
||At your discretion
To stop receiving our promotional emails, send us an opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To manage cookies and other tracking tools, please click here.
You can choose whether to give us your personal information. You can also choose to disable tracking tools like cookies. If you do not give us certain information we ask, or turn off tracking tools, our websites may not work as well.
Our Sites and Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We do not target or direct our website to children. Parents or guardians, if you think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website and read the helpful information provided by the FTC.
We maintain reasonable security measures to protect our websites and your information. No site is 100% secure, however. You should thus be careful when using the Internet, especially if you are submitting personal information online.
This Website may contain links to third party sites. We do not control these sites and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. You should use caution and judgment when sharing information on third party sites. Any information you reveal on third party sites is not subject to this Policy. You should consult the privacy policies of each website you visit.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com. You can call us at 866-239-1739. You can write to us at 100 Bloomfield Hills Parkway, Suite 300, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304, ATTN: Marketing and Communications.
Updates to this Policy
This policy might change over time. The most recent version of this policy will be posted here.