Sun City Peachtree
The benefits of our Homeowners Association
One of the best things about living in Sun City Peachtree is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining all of your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Sun City Peachtree your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Lawn Maintenance: Mowing, Blowing, Edging, Pruning, Plant Maintenance
- Access to Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Indoor and outdoor Pools, Indoor Walking Track, Clay tennis courts & sports complex, Bocce ball courts, Softball Field, pickleball courts, dog park, grandchildren’s playground, Walking Trails, Amenity Lawn, etc.
- Shared Sidewalks
- Weekly trash and recycling collection by CLM
- Community Intranet Access (HOA Town)
- 24 Hour Guarded Gate House
Golf cart paths
- $199 monthly assessment; subject to annual increase
- Due the first day of each month; can be paid in advance
Accepted by check, credit card, or bank draft
How is the governing board structured?
Currently, the Board of Directors consists of four (4) Pulte Group Executives only
What committees contribute to the governing board?
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
- Club and Activities (CAC)
- Finance Committee
- Communications Committee
Who operates the golf course?
Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Yes; via online surveys and an established polling day event hosted by the Clubs & Activities Committee (CAC)
Are all the community activities included in the fees?
No. There are several HOA sponsored events throughout the year that are free to residents. However, for special classes, concerts, activities and events residents purchase a ticket for a nominal price to cover the cost of each class or activity. It is not profit based.
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes. Reserve funds are maintained for future repair and replacement of assets that the HOA has long-term responsibility for, and are essential to a successful community. Reserves do not fund everyday expenses or more routine needs; the operating fund serves that.
How often are HOA fees increased?
We have not had an increase in HOA fees at this time; but subject to annual increase.
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes; with the exception of the golf course owned and operated by Canongate.
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes; Community Buzz is the monthly newsletter and http://www.clubpeachtree.net/ is the community website.
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
Yes; applications are reviewed and approved by the Clubs & Activities Committee.
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
- No person under 19 years of age shall stay overnight in any Dwelling Unit for more than ninety (90) days in any consecutive twelve (12) month period.
- Children under 19 years are welcome to use the outdoor pool from 11am -1pm and 4pm- 6pm during the summer (May – October) and the indoor pool from 11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm during the winter (October – May).
- Children must be 19 or older to use the gym/fitness equipment.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Yes; two grandkid’s parks and annual holiday events, Grandkid’s swim events, parades, Fall Harvest Festival, etc.
Sun City Peachtree's HOA is managed by:
Community Club Management, Inc.
11735 Pointe Place
Roswell, GA 30076-4636