Del Webb Naples
The benefits of our Homeowners Association
One of the best things about living in Del Webb Naples is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining all of your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Del Webb Naples your home.
Items covered by HOA
Social Membership (required):
- Oasis Club - fitness center, activity room, catering kitchen, cafe, library, craft room, resort pool and spa, lap pool, pickle ball, bocce ball, tennis courts, men's and women's locker rooms, steam room, sauna
- Lifestyle Director
- Social Golf Membership (daily play fees apply)
- Golf Pro Shop
- Community Maintenance - streets and landscaping
- Neighborhood Maintenance - owner's yard work, commons grounds, and lawn irrigation
- Shared sidewalks and golf cart paths
- Telecommunication Fee – bulk cable package provided by Comcast Cable
- Ave Maria Master Association – including North Park, South Park, Water Park (daily fee or annual membership required), master landscaping, streets, water management, administration
Del Webb Naples 2014 Fees
- Social Membership – Included
- Garden Series – $301.00 per month
- Classic Series – $314.00 per month
- Estate Series – $322.00 per month
- Optional Golf Membership – additional $106.00 per month, plus one-time membership fee of $8,000.00 (additional greens fees and/or cart fees may be required)
Initial Capital Assessment (one-time fee due at closing):
- Initial Capital Assessment for Del Webb Naples Community Association: $1,250.00
- Initial Capital Assessment for Ave Maria Master Association: $250.00
Ave Maria Stewardship Community District:
Includes installation of Core Roadways, Master Irrigation System, Storm Water Management and Connection System, Water and Sewer Facilities, and Wetland Connection Mitigation and Restoration.
- Operating Assessments: $299.37 per year
- Debt Service Assessments: $959.00 per year
Operating and Debt Service Assessments will appear on tax bills. Amounts above are net of 4% discount for paying in November.
How is the governing board structured?
The governing board is operated by PulteGroup, represented by Scott Brooks (General Manager of Homeowner Associations), Richard McCormick (Vice President of Construction) and Laura Ray (Administrative Manager).
Who operates the golf course?
Troon Golf, LLC. Troon Golf is an upscale property management company with just under 200 properties in their portfolio. Troon Golf manages multiple facilities in Florida, including Colonial Country Club (Ft. Myers), Ballen Isles Resort (Hallandale) and Harmony Preserve (Harmony).
Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Yes. The survey is submitted annually by the Del Webb Naples Lifestyle Director and is reviewed by both the Lifestyle Director and the General Manager of the Del Webb Naples Community Association.
Are all the community activities included in the fees?
Most events are set up on a break even basis and residents are charged a nominal fee. Some resident events are funded solely by the HOA and some events are paid for by the Sales Team.
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes. The HOA does collect reserves as a part of their quarterly assessments. The two reserve funds are Golf and Social. Golf reserves are set aside for any golf course improvement projects. Social reserves are set aside for all common ground project improvements.
How often are HOA fees increased?
Minimal increases as amenities grow. The increases, if any, are subject to review during the annual budgeting process in September.
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes. The Del Webb Naples Community Association manages the Oasis Club, Resident Lounge, the Café at Del Webb and Golf Operations.
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes, a monthly newsletter is produced during January through April, and then bi-monthly in the summer months. The newsletter provides a snapshot of current month’s activities, upcoming events and feature comments from the General Manager, Lifestyle Director and Head Golf professional. There is also an intranet site that includes a directory, calendar of events, special offers and general information related to the Del Webb Naples Community Association.
Is there a process in place to get a new club chartered?
Yes, we have rules & regulations for establishing new charter clubs. Currently there are no Charter Clubs; however, this season the Pickleball Club will potentially be the first Charter Club at Del Webb Naples.
What are the rules for visiting grandchildren?
Our Del Webb Oasis Club Rules & Regulations have been defined and copies are available to all residents. Residents may have 5 guests per visit and must always accompany guests during their visit. We do not restrict visiting grandchildren.
Are there activities for visiting grandchildren?
Visiting grandchildren may participate in events at Del Webb with their grandparents unless there is an age restriction or a no guest policy for an event.
Fees are estimates and are subject to change. Please refer to the Prospectus and/or governing documents for a more thorough description of all fees. Terms and availability are subject to change or withdrawal without notice or obligation. Additional conditions or restrictions may apply. See a Pulte Homes sales representative for details. This material shall not constitute a valid offer in any state where prior registration is required, or if void by law. Room sizes and all dimensions are approximate. All Rights Reserved.
Del Webb Naples's HOA is managed by:
6005 Anthem Parkway
Ave Maria, FL 34142